Education – Strategy – Training – Support
Crowdfund Better clients are looking for trusted guidance on the best alternative funding options for their business.
Since 2012, Crowdfund Better has been providing crowdfunding education, strategy, and coaching to entrepreneurs, social enterprises, small business advisors, and crowdfunding platforms. We are educators and professionals who understand both the broader crowdfunding ecosystem and how to work with clients on the ground to guide them toward successful campaigns.
The Crowdfund Better Process™ is the framework
we developed over the last 8 years to provide tailored,
just-in-time crowdfunding guidance for our clients
Our ideal client wants a roadmap for managing a campaign on their own.
The Crowdfund Better Process™
Step 1: Education
- Whether you’ve attended a workshop, online webinar, have been referred by your business advisor or found us on the web, you’re looking to Crowdfund Better.
- Learn how to navigate the crowdfunding ecosystem by taking our online course, The Crowdfunding Opportunity.
Step 2: Strategy
- Before you launch a campaign you’ll need a strategy and some feedback on your crowdfunding potential.
- Our Crowdfunding Roadmap includes:
- an online questionnaire
- written feedback via our Crowdfunding Report
- a 30-minute one-on-one Roadmap Review Call with our team for more personalized feedback and to have your unique questions answered on how to create a campaign that works for your goals
Step 3: Training
- Your Crowdfunding Roadmap revealed marketing areas that you could strengthen in order to be more successful in your crowdfunding efforts
- Build your business marketing capacity with tailored micro-training tools
Step 4: Support
- Now that you have a plan, how will you execute it? Our Crowdfunding Consulting & Coaching Packages provide frameworks and accountability as you prepare your network & develop your campaign including:
- story development
- campaign & email messaging
- personal outreach strategy
- digital communications & marketing strategy
- Strategies to manage surprises and generate ideas to increase your campaign success
Email email@example.com for more information on Training and Support services.